Friday, June 1, 2012

White House Overwhelmed With Shitty Portraits of President



President Barack Obama pleaded with amateur artists today to stop sending him portraits to be hung in the White House.

"Look, we're in Year Four of my Presidency and there's millions of Sunday painters in this country," the President stated.  "I've got thousands of lousy portraits of myself, especially from kids and the homebound.  Okay, I inspire you and all that, but I'm at my wit's end with this.  Enough already.  Hang this crap in your own damn house.  And the ones where I ride a unicorn are seriously weird.  Get some therapy."


The President then tossed the above portrait into a roaring fireplace in the Lincoln Bedroom and did not stop laughing.



This will not be the Obamas' Christmas card

No comments:

Post a Comment