Thursday, June 14, 2012

Obama To Star In Rick James Biopic; Clooney To Produce

With his re-election a foregone conclusion, President Obama is looking beyond his political life to a career in Hollywood.  He inked a deal with Sony Pictures to play the lead in Super Freak: The Rick James Story.  Pal George Clooney is producing.

"During my numerous trips to L.A. to pick up big checks from wealthy elbow-rubbers," the President said, "George keeps urging me to try movies.  Shit.  Why not?  I haven't failed yet."


"Barack's got some serious acting chops," remarked Clooney who's currently fundraising for the President.  "He will blow you away when you see his Rick James.  He'll be doing his own singing, too."

Barbra Streisand is in talks to direct the flick.  "The more time I can spend with Barack the better," the diva cooed.  "I'm giving him singing lessons.  Who better?"


Streisand will also co-produce under her Big Yenta banner.

1 comment: