Friday, June 15, 2012

Craig Romney Not "The Lost Osmond"



Craig Romney today responded to a recent flurry of rumors that he is, in fact, an Osmond.

"Just because I'm toothy and on the goofy side and Mormon does not make me an Osmond," Romney announced in Salt Lake City.  "I'm not even distantly related to Donny, Marie, Jimmy and the rest.  They're friends but not family.  I will not be joining the Osmond Brothers for their upcoming shows in Branson.  Come on, my Dad's running for President.  Kinda busy."

Reached at the Osmond compound in Provo, Donny and Marie confirmed Romney is not the mysterious "Lost Osmond" fans have speculated about for decades.


"Craig's a cool dude, but he's no Os bro," said Donny.  "And for the millionth time, there is no 'Lost Osmond.'  That's been our version of 'Paul is dead'.  Why are the best groups saddled with these nutty rumors?  Sheesh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment