Monday, June 18, 2012

Ghost of Mother Theresa Asks For Moisturizer



The ghost of Mother Theresa appeared onboard Air Force One today and asked First Lady Michelle Obama if she could borrow some moisturizer.

"Heaven is very dry, which surprised me," the dead nun explained.  "You expect clouds and humidity, but it's the opposite.  The air is like a desert, bone-dry.  Weird, right?  My skin needs help.  I looked like a mummy when I was alive.  They called me Boris Karloff, and I ain't getting any better-looking.  I'm not fussy about brands.  Generic is cool.  I prefer unscented but wouldn't turn up my nose at coconut or something flowery.  Can you help me out?"

Mrs. Obama and her makeup person rummaged through the First Lady's twenty or so bottles of moisturizer and offered Mother Theresa a half-used jar of Shea Butter.

"Keep it," Mrs. Obama said.  "Good luck with that."

"Thanks, hon," Mother Theresa replied and vanished with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment