Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Guess Who Came To Dinner?



                                                               The Alston family and guest.


The Alston family of Lutherville, Maryland sat down for an ordinary Tuesday night dinner when a knock on their door changed those plans.

"I thought it was strange," commented Julius Alston.  "We don't get company on Tuesday.  It's a school night.  I asked, 'Who is it?'  This woman says, 'Michelle'.  We know a Michelle from our church.  My wife has a cousin Michelle, but this voice was different.  I open the door, and who's standing there?  Michelle Obama."

"I'm hungry," the First Lady said.  "Got anything to eat?"

"She was alone.  No Secret Service, no nothing," continued Mr. Alston.  "I invited her in.  She sat down at the table, licked her lips."

"That looks good," Mrs. Obama said.  "I haven't eaten all day."

"We said Grace and she started shoveling it in like a field hand.  Had second helpings of everything.  She loves pork chops and Kool-Aid.  I always think of Michelle Obama as well-mannered, elegant.  She eats with her hands and burps real loud.  Surprised me and my wife."

"She kept on and on about Roswell, New Mexico, Area 51," added Mrs. Alston.  "What she'd seen.  Alien autopsies, spaceship debris.  Weird."

During their peach cobbler dessert, there came another knock at the door.

"It was the Secret Service," he said.  "They came in.  Michelle said, 'I ain't finished.'  They picked her up and carried her out, crumbs still on her lips.  Put her in an Escalade and she was gone.  No explanation, no nothing."

All the White House Press Office would say about the incident is that the First Lady is "adjusting her medication."

No comments:

Post a Comment