Friday, June 1, 2012

Michelle Obama Suing "Motherfuckers" At Franklin Mint




First Lady Michelle Obama has filed a lawsuit against the Franklin Mint in a dispute over royalties and alleged breach of contract.  The lawsuit was filed today in Washington.

"Those limp-dick motherfuckers at the Franklin Mint messing with the wrong bitch," Mrs. Obama said in a prepared statement.  "They promised me an 'elegant, life-like rendering' and they put out this shit?  I look like a carnival doll.  Knock over three milk bottles and win me.  Well, fuck you, Franklin Mint.  I'm dragging your sorry ass to court, and I got the Attorney General on my team, bitch."

The lawsuit also accuses the company of not compensating Mrs. Obama per a royalty agreement signed in 2011.

"I'm gettin' paid," said Mrs. Obama.  "I ain't playing."

The White House Press Office did not return calls for a comment.

1 comment: