Monday, June 11, 2012

Josh Romney Denies Resemblance To Herman Munster

                                                           Separated at birth?

Josh Romney today denied any resemblance between himself and TV's Herman Munster.  "I don't have a Frankenstein face, and little children do not recoil in horror when I walk down the street," Romney told reporters.  "And see, no bolts in my neck.  This is very hurtful, especially for my wife who's been brought to tears when strangers yell 'Bride of Frankenstein' at her.  I expect politics to be a rough business, but this is crossing the line.  You don't hear we Romneys saying the President has Dumbo ears even though he does."

Before Romney could finish, he was chased by a mob of villagers with torches.

Herman Munster is also unhappy with the comparison.  "I may be stitched together from corpses, but I don't look as bad as that doofus."


Though dead, Grandpa Al Lewis weighed in on the controversy, calling the alleged resemblance "a crock of cold shit."


No comments:

Post a Comment