Thursday, August 30, 2012

White Republicans Polite To Black Woman




White Republicans convening in Tampa were consistently polite to a black woman with the bizarre name of Condoleeza.

"I didn't catch her name," said Ellen Durst, a delegate from Iowa.  "She looks a little familiar, but I can't place her.  Is she from a sitcom or Grey's Anatomy?  Maybe one of the doctors?"

"I heard her name," added Richard Bloss, another Iowa delegate.  "It's one of those weird black names, like Condominium, or Condiment.  She used to work in the White House as a tour guide or something.  I spent most of her speech in the bathroom."


"She looks like our maid back at the Marriott," suggested Ruth Ellis, a delegate's wife from Utah.  "She speaks very well.  None of that ghetto jive I never understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment