Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ann Romney's Talking Horse Gets TV Show



Ann Romney's dressage horse, Rafalca, is signed to star in its own sitcom on NBC this fall.

"I've been hoping for my own sitcom since Mitt blew the White House gig," Rafalca said.  "I want to be the new Mister Ed, a wisecracking horse smarter than his owners.  I'm certainly brainier than those two bobble-heads who bought me.  Dead from the neck up.  They make the Howells from Gilligan's Island look like Rhodes Scholars."

"It's payback time for making me prance around like a dipshit and wear cute hats.  I'm a horse!  Christ, put me in a race, harness me to a plow, but don't dress me up!  Ugh.  Ann's snooty, clueless, whitebread friends are the worst.  Country-club clowns and closet alcoholics.  Only the inbred upper class could dream up something as stupid as dressage."

Rafalca's full interview with Matt Lauer can be seen on the Today Show's Web site.


                                         Romney's Rafalca is the next Mister Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment