Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fatso Governor Eats Delegate, Apologizes




Gigantic Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, finished his keynote speech at the Republican National Convention, couldn't find the buffet, and ate a delegate instead.

"I panicked," confessed Christie.  "I was starving after not eating for fifteen minutes.  I wanted to snack during my speech, but Mitt thought it would look bad.  I got lost looking for the buffet, grabbed the first piece of meat within reach.  That happened to be Harold W. Lund, delegate from South Carolina.  I rarely resort to cannibalism, but my stomach got the best of me.  I have apologized to Mr. Lund's wife and children.  I promise not to do it again."

Governor Christie then made the rounds of the hundreds of food trucks which drove to Tampa at his request.

No comments:

Post a Comment