Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Food Trucks Converge On Tampa; Christie's Coming


                                  "I'm going to the Republican National Convention.  Are you?"


Multi-chinned overeater, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, is asking food truck owners nationwide to drive to Tampa and work throughout the Republican National Convention.

"I'm very worried that I won't get enough to eat," noted Christie.  "There'll be fierce competition with fatsos from all fifty states.  Tampa's restaurants will be taxed by record demand.  I'm especially appealing to trucks that serve fried food.  I need to carb up before my big speech.  Don't want to be lightheaded when I attack that stringbean Obama.  Bring it all - sausages, hoagies, cupcakes, noodles, dim sum, waffles."

                                                             Tampa, here we come!

"I'm also bringing suitcases filled with food.  That may not be enough."

                                                  The Governor's food-filled luggage

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Restaurants in Tampa

    ReplyDelete