Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ann Romney Shocker: "I Hate Kids!"


                                                            "Kids?  Don't have them!"

Mitt Romney's wife Ann shocked the nation tonight when she admitted that she hates children.

"Nothing will turn you against kids faster than having them," said the mother of five.  "My dreams of a child-free marriage disappeared.  I probably could have handled one but five?  Forget it.  I was a slave to diapers, dirty dishes, runny noses, whining that never stopped.  Still can't remember their names, and I'm sure raising those little bastards gave me cancer."

                                                        Craig and Josh: hated by Mom

"There was many a night when I was tempted to just let those brats drown in the tub.  It would've given me time for my first love - horses."

"Now I'm saddled with eighteen grandchildren.  Just shoot me."


No comments:

Post a Comment