Tuesday, May 29, 2012

White House Will Show Zombie Movies Vows Michelle

Defying her staff and throwing tradition to the wind, First Lady Michelle Obama promised that her favorite genre, zombie movies, will be screened at the White House.

"The staff tells me to screen  films in French or Hollywood's so-called classics," said Mrs. Obama.  "'Show John Ford, Frank Capra.  Let AFI pick.'  I call bullshit on that.  I'm keepin' it real.  I'm puttin' together a whole zombie festival.  If the tightasses can't dig that, later for them.  This is the People's White House.  I'll show anything I want.  My perfect evening?  A zombie movie and Hot Cheetos."

"I told Barack to give George Romero that Kennedy Center Honors Medal.  Pick somebody good this time."

The First Lady, a big fan of TV's "The Walking Dead", added that she and the President will dress as zombies this Halloween and go trick-or-treating.

"We rehearsing our zombie walk in the Rose Garden.  He's good, ya'll.  Good and scary."

No comments:

Post a Comment