Friday, July 6, 2012

Reagan, John Wayne: Dead Stars For Romney



                                                                   "Well..."


While Barack Obama lines up Barbra Streisand, George Clooney and Sarah Jessica Parker as show-biz allies, a galaxy of Hollywood stars, all deceased, are supporting Mitt Romney for President.

"This Romney fellow's all right," the group's spokesman, John Wayne, observed.  "I like the cut of his jib.   Obama's getting to be ri-goddamn-diculous."



"I find Governor Romney most attractive," said Joan Crawford.  "He's strong and masculine like Gable.  He's got my vote."

"The colored guy had his chance," Bob Hope noted.  "I'd prefer Rochester, but he's up here with us.  I knew Mitt's Pop, George.  He's a good boy and a handsome devil.  Mormon I hear.  This Hope hopes there's a change come January.  How about that?"


                                                                    Hats off to Romney



 
                                                               "Obama?  Yuuuuu!"

The star-studded group also includes Lucille Ball, Gary Cooper, Walt Disney, Kate Smith, Adolphe Menjou, Ronald Reagan, Don Knotts, and Grandpa Al Lewis.

Romney thanked the stars for their support, saying he can't find Hollywood boosters among the living.

"I can't wait to see Streisand, Clooney, and the rest turn to pillars of salt when I get elected," Romney said.

2 comments:

  1. Not Al Lewis. He was so far left that he found the commies right wing.

    ReplyDelete