Monday, July 2, 2012

Mitt Romney Developing "My Five Sons" Sitcom




Mitt Romney is shoring up his post-election career in Hollywood.  The candidate is developing My Five Sons, a Mormon update of the TV classic My Three Sons.

"I'm the new Fred MacMurray," Romney told Variety.  "I play Elder Douglas, the widowed father of five boys, all of them venture capitalists.  They come to me for fatherly advice and favors.  We go door-to-door in the neighborhood handing out the Book Of Mormon.  It's a friendly place - Anytown, Utah."

On the show, as they do in real life, the Romney men will shower together while singing sea chanties.


Karl Rove is in discussions to play Bub, the boys' gruff-but-lovable grandfather and housekeeper.  "Karl's uncanny resemblance to William Frawley makes this a no-brainer," Romney added.

                                                                   Old Bub


                                                                      New Bub

Romney will also soon hold auditions for the part of the shaggy-but-lovable pooch Tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment