Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jared Leto Joining Team Misto


Megastar Jared Leto is the newest show-biz hottie to join forces with Team Misto.  The Great Misto made the announcement today using his astounding telepathic powers.

"I'm trying to go paperless here in my hidden lair, going green you might say," said the Great Misto.  "So it's ixnay on the aper-pay.  Dig?"

"I'm taking a political stand, and doing it with an impressive bunch: Beyonce, the Surprisingly Powerful Erno, and Misto," revealed Leto during an interview.  "I'm not some Hollywood pretty boy with space to rent between his ears.  I'm forty, dude.  I'm a philanthropist, businessman, and painter.  Still find time to rock out with my band, 30 Seconds To Mars.  We're playing a gig at Misto's hidden lair."

                          Leto is the first vegan to join Team Misto.  Other members eat veal.


(Official Jared Leto merchandise available at Jaredleto.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment