Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Michelle Obama Debuts 'Fuck You' Dress




First Lady Michelle Obama debuted her special 'Fuck You' dress last night at a campaign rally in North Carolina.

"I've been holding on to this, waiting for the right moment," she told the crowd of supporters.  I couldn't wait to wear it and show you what I really think of you.  Now you know."

Onlookers were stunned by the hideous frock which seemed made of random scraps sewn together by the blind.

"I don't get it," said Audrey Padin.  "Michelle is always described as fashionable, but this is a fashion fiasco.  Yuck!"

"She must really hate us to wear that," added Sid Walton.  "I feel like she took a dump on my head."

"I didn't hear a word she said," noted Ellen Capuano.  "I'm still in shock.  Why not just give us the finger?"

"Who's dressing her?" wondered Padin.  "Jose Feliciano?"


WTF?


No comments:

Post a Comment