Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Count Chocula Endorses Obama




In a history-making announcement, Count Chocula today endorsed Barack Obama's re-election.  This is the first time a breakfast cereal ventured into Presidential politics.

"I can't vote because I'm animated, but you can," the Count said.  "I back Barack.  I do so despite the fact that his bitch of a wife opposes sugary cereals.  Is she a nutritionist?  I think not."

"In the cereal world, we give prizes in the box.  If you vote for Obama, I'll send you a great prize.  Choose either a Wacky Wobbler of moi or my hit record, "Count Chocula Goes To Hollywood."



The Count's counterparts, Boo Berry and Frankenberry, are registered Republicans and are scheduled for campaign stops with Mitt Romney in coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment