Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Michelle Obama "Ain't Taking Shit From Anybody"



First Lady Michelle Obama revealed today that during the closing weeks of the campaign she would not be "taking shit from anybody."

"And I mean anybody," FLOTUS explained.  "That includes Republicans, the Tea Party, birthers, Limbaugh, Fox News, that loudmouth Trump, and white people in general, especially all them Romneys.  Just start something and you'll see what you'll get.  More than a hit upside your head."

"Don't be talking smack about me or Barack.  Don't question my vacations or how we got into Harvard Law School.  Don't question our lack of white friends or our close ties to Reverend Wright.  Don't ask how I got that high-paying job at a Chicago hospital when I have no medical training.  And you better not doubt Barack's marital fidelity."

"Say positive things about my motherhood, my clothes, and organic garden, my changing school lunches despite not being a nutritionist.  You better buy my cookbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment