Monday, September 24, 2012

Obamas And Bidens Convince You They're Happily Married



The Obamas and the Bidens insisted to a crowd of supporters that they are, in fact, happily married.  The crowd bought it.

"They look happy," pointed out New Hampshire resident Mary Anne Sneedon.  "See?  They're smiling.  That means they're happy."

"I haven't heard any rumors of divorce.  Have you?" asked Pete Dolan.

"They're holding up well under the pressure," observed J.J. Gillis.  "My wife's a real ballbuster and I wanna punch her out just about seven days a week.  I haven't seen Obama smack Michelle even once."

"I love gossip," admitted Mrs. Gillis.  "I look for stories about Barack's cheating but haven't found one.  Hard to believe a black man could be faithful for twenty years, but you never know.  He is half-white."

"I'm just glad I'm not married to either of those skanks," said a man who refused to give his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment