Thursday, September 6, 2012

Joe Biden To Democrats: Fuck You!



Vice President Joe Biden let the nation have it during an expletive-filled tirade at the Democratic National Convention.

"Fuck you," Biden said to the shocked delegates.  "Fuck all you fuckers!  Eat my shit, every last one of you.  No more Mister Nice Guy.  The gloves are off.  Obama's an asshole, a third-rate race hustler from one of America's worst ghettos.  Harvard, my ass.  High-tone, uppity half-breed!  I should be President, not him.  Why am I the bellhop?  I spent my career in Washington.  He breezes into town and right away it's--'I should be President.'  Egomaniac!  And that bitch of a wife.  I pissed on her organic garden.  I took a dump on her cookbook."

"I don't care if I'm committing career suicide.  I've had it.  The Democratic Party can kiss my saggy white ass.  If you weren't listening before, fuck you.  And fuck you.  And fuck you."

Biden then cursed each delegate personally.


After his speech, the Vice President went out for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment